Friday, October 22, 2010

Magic Yarn Pumpkin

I participated in another awesome swap on Ravelry. Since it was a Halloween theme, we called the balls "Magic Yarn Pumpkins" instead. I had a LOT of fun buying/wrapping the one I sent to my swapee, but couldn't find my stupid camera so I'm hoping she posts pics.

I got a really fun pumpkin in the mail yesterday and since I now have my camera, I can show you!










This was what I found in the mail bag. Check out the awesome project bag!



This is the "pumpkin" itself. Thanks to my new ball winder it was unwrapped pretty quickly!






And here are all the goods:










Check out the awesome crochet hook!

Some highlights:












I'm especially excited about the necklace. I've actually been wearing it ever since opening the package. I love Dia de los Muertos and it's such a cute little sugar skull.

I'm so pleased. These swaps have been so fun and the ravelry community is pretty awesome
Now I'm off to Vegas. Trying very hard to decide if I'm taking any projects with me. I imagine the drunk crew I'm going with will make fun of me if I do. Hmm....

No comments: