Thursday, May 26, 2011

Melanie over at You Are My Fave asked what our Summer goals are. I love me some goal setting and summer goals are all about fun, so here we go...
  • Summer Concerts!
  • Go to the beach
  • Drink through my wine collection to make room for Fall Wine Festival buys
  • Stash down!
  • Eat fresh, healthful foods
  • Cheap LA fun
I always say I love living in Southern California because I'm an hour's drive from the mountains or the beach and that there's always something to do. Truth be told, I go to the beach maybe once or twice a year and I honestly can't remember the last time I was up in the mountains. I rarely do the fun LA things unless someone's visiting from out of town and although I've wanted to go to one of the many concerts series around town, I never have.

This year I'm changing that. My BFF & I bought season tickets to the LA Philharmonic's summer series at the Arboretum. We'll spend 5 evenings this summer sitting outside, drinking wine & munching on picnic food while listening to some great music. I'm SO excited. I'll also be seeing Adele in a couple weeks and my friend AJ Rafael is releasing his album next week, so I imagine I'll be seeing at least one of his concerts.

The soldier will be back this summer, too, and we have a long list of touristy things we want to do together. We'll have to see how that goes. He only has 4 weeks of leave and both of us are super busy during that time. I hoping for one long epic tourist day. :)

What are you doing this Summer?

1 comment:

Norah said...

Love Adele, Lia she is absolutely amazing live... her voice makes the hairs on my neck prickle!