Friday, August 12, 2011

Matryoshka Baby Shower: Pinterest Invitation Inspiration

Are you on pinterest yet? It's a great source of inspiration. I'm using it for lots of ideas for A&O's baby shower (which is happening in a couple weeks). I can't wait to show you all the details, but I'll start with the invitations since they've gone out.

O is Russian and since it's a two-mommy baby shower we decided on a matryoshka theme. There were several matryoshka themed invitations that we looked at on pinterest:

This was an early favorite:
Source: Pinterest via Minted
Then there was this, since they're having a boy:
Source: Pinterest via PaperCrave
So I was all settled to do something like this:
Images purchased from LilyBimble & heavily modified

But then I saw one more pin that totally sealed the deal:
Source: Pinterest via melstampz
Holy cow.

Stay tuned for how it all came together!


No comments: