Thursday, December 22, 2011

James vs. Ryan

I assume we're all familiar with the meme where images of Ryan are paired with pick up lines of an intellectual, feminist and/or sexy ilk. No? Here's a small sampling:

From Feminist Ryan Gosling:



And then there's Fuck Yeah! Ryan Gosling:


And my personal favorite, Handmade Ryan Gosling:



Well, apparently, Mr. James Franco is a little jealous.
“It just doesn’t make sense,” said the befuddled 33-year-old thespian and graduate student. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, Ryan’s a great guy. But he spends his spare time hanging out in Disneyland and eating ice cream. Do you know what I do in my spare time? I collect graduate degrees."
I couldn't help myself. I had to create an image with my favorite of Franco's quotes:


 HA! I hope someone makes James his own tumblr full of him saying awesome, slightly sarcastic things. :) I love him so hard.



No comments: