Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hot Mama Smock

A few weeks back I joined a group on Ravelry called "Summer of Finished Objects". The goal is to refrain from purchasing new yarn for the summer AND finish up all our WIPs.

Happily, I finished one up today! YAY! This is one of those projects that got stuck at "95% complete" because I couldn't bring myself to get the stupid buttons & finishing done. I don't know why I get such a mental block when it comes to buttons & ribbons. It took all of 5 minutes to finish it up. So odd. I need therapy.

In any case, here she is... The Hot Mama Smock:


I added the little blue flower because I plan to pair this little dress with the "Cool Mama Blanket". I have enough pink left over for some little shoes or something I think.

I'm totally excited about being able to give a whole "set". Once all the pieces are together they'll wing their way down under to give some California lovin' to the first born of my middle school friend, Lisa.

No comments: