Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby Crazy

At 31 I'm no longer boy-crazy, I'm baby-crazy. I want one baaaaaad. This sucks since, ya know, I'm single. Single and overweight. A baby just isn't in my immediate future for both those reasons.

While babies are always in the back of my mind, I think it's worse lately for several reasons. One: I love making baby clothes because they're so cute & fast. So I have this little stockpile. The theory is that they're waiting for my married friends to have babies, but they more they live with me the more I fall in love with them and want them to clothe MY babies. Then I've been reading lovestitches and she's ever-so-slightly more baby crazy than me. Finally, the soldier is in town & HE is baby crazy also. It makes me feel like my own crazy mad desire for a baby when it's a totally inappropriate time is perfectly a-ok cause other people are obsessing too.

I need to shake this.

No comments: