Thursday, January 27, 2011

Magic Queue Ball

I happily participated in the Magic Yarn Ball Swap again on Ravelry. I was paired up with the coolest girl in school, who happens to live in New York.

Here's the ball all wrapped up:


And this is the lovely card that came with it:
(I love Dia de los Muertos!)

As I unwrapped it lots of amazing things came out... including milagros, which totally tickled me. These two little ornaments are already up with my mom's display of calaveras.


And everything all together (including some AMAZING Jade Sapphire Silk Cashmere yarn that I can't wait to use!)

If you're on Ravelry, I highly recommend this swap group. Everyone is great & so creative. I love getting to know all of them and always have a great time shopping for my partner.

Have you participated in any swaps? What are some of your favorite ones?

No comments: