Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Knit & Crochet Blog Along- Day 2




Day 2
What pattern or project do you aspire to? Whether it happens to be because the skills needed are ones which you have not yet acquired, or just because it seems like a huge undertaking of time and dedication, most people feel they still have something to aspire to in their craft.

Oh geez. I came across this forum on Ravelry yesterday and I think I'm just going to hang up my hooks and die. There are SO many beautiful projects!

Basically, I'm going to have to say any knitted garment is what I aspire to. I just learned to knit a few months ago and am still working on the same ribbed scarf that I swear is never going to end. While I'm sure it's just a matter of getting used to it so I'm quicker and learning a bit more, I am equally in love with and intimidated by any cable knit sweater.

One day... one day...

See other blogs participating in knitcroblo2- the second day of the Knit & Crochet Blog Along!

No comments: