Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Knit & Crochet Blog Week- Day 4

Day 4
Is there a skill related to your hobby that you hope to learn one day? maybe you’re a crocheter who’d also like to knit? Maybe you’d like to learn to knit continental, knit backwards, try cables or attempt stranded colourwork.

Lately I've really been lusting after fair isle. During my visit to Loop & Leaf in Santa Barbara I chatted with a regular about it and she swore it's not as hard as it seems. "If you can do a garter stitch, you can do that". Yeah well... I can technically do a garter stitch... it just takes too long. :)

But when I see things like these mittens that look like you could make something amazing with just two types of yarn I think maybe, just maybe, I can do it.


Check out the others participating in knitcroblo4- the 4th day of the Knit & Crochet Blog Along.

No comments: