Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Knit & Crochet Blog Along- Day 3



Day 3
Write about a knitter whose work (whether because of project choice, photography, styling, scale of projects, stash, etc) you enjoy. If they have an enjoyable blog, you might find it a good opportunity to send a smile their way.

Ok so since I'm more of a crocheter, I'm going to tell you about my crochet idols.

I've been really into amigurumi lately, so of course Planet June is at the top of the list. Not only does she do beautiful work, but she contributes so much to the crochet community by giving many adorable patterns for free!

Since all the patterns I like on Lion Brand's website seem to be by Tamie Snow, I have to point you to her website Roxy Craft

Really, thanks to Ravelry I have a million people who inspire and challenge me. That's the beauty of social networking, isn't it?

Who inspires and challenges you? How has online community building and social networking influenced you?

Check out others participating in knitcroblo3 - the third day of the Knit & Crochet Blog Along!

No comments: