Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#TeamAndrewGarcia

This is a totally off-topic entry but I'm so excited! Andrew Garcia- an incredible local musician- is on American Idol tonight! A brief clip of his audition was on the preview last week and this week we'll see him hear the 4 magic words: "You're Going To Hollywood!"


It seems he's had to take down all his videos from his youtube account, but you can still find Andrew on a few other youtube videos. One of my favorites is this collaboration with Cathy Nguyen. He's also seen here with JR Aquino and my favorite singer/songwriter AJ Rafael:



Spread the word by tweeting #TeamAndrewGarcia and don't forget to watch Idol tonight! I know he just made it worth it for me again!

***UPDATE***

Andrew KILLED IT! Amazing audition! Check it out:

No comments: